The Depot Art Center and Gallery opened in 1977 in the restored Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe train station, originally built in 1888.
The Depot is owned by the city of Littleton and operated by the Littleton Fine Arts Guild. There are monthly, juried art exhibits by members of the guild as well as frequent workshops, programs, and art classes. Admission is free. Parking is easy. All artwork is for sale.
Located on Powers Avenue at Court Place just north of the Littleton Municipal Courthouse and Buck Recreation Center (Google map), the Depot is owned by the City of Littleton and maintained and operated by the Littleton Fine Arts Guild. The depot provides space for a successful combination of community spirit and the arts.
For more information about the depot, the gallery, the guild, and a calendar of events, visit the Depot Art Gallery web site.