To check for vacancies and apply to this board, visit the Authorities, Boards & Commissions page.
The Historical Preservation Board recommends policies, rules and regulations relating to historic preservation; develops public information and education programs, recommends buildings and sites for landmark or other local historic designation status and acts upon certificates of appropriateness on designated buildings. Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
|Brandon Addison, Alternate||IIIemail@example.com|
|Rick Cronenberger, Chair||IIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Laura Gabriel, Vice Chair||IIIemail@example.com|
For questions concerning this board, contact Community Development at 303-795-3748.
- Andrea Mimnaugh - Senior Planner
- Mike Sutherland - Deputy Community Development Director
- Wendy Shea-Tamag - Deputy City Clerk
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy
Historical Preservation Board Meetings:
Historical Preservation Board - Study Session (Regular Meeting immediately follows)
- Date: 11/15/2021 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Littleton Center Council Chamber
2255 W. Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120