The City Clerk's Office will be closed to walk-in traffic for the week of June 21-24
The office will take phone calls at 303-795-3780 and respond to emails at firstname.lastname@example.org
The city clerk is the official record keeper for the city. Some of her duties include:
- Coordinating municipal elections;
- Taking minutes for city council meetings and licensing authority meetings;
- Granting liquor and medical marijuana licenses within the city;
- Coordinating the appointment process for city boards, commissions, and authorities;
- Codifying new ordinances into the City Code.
Public comments at city council meetings
Citizens who are unable to attend a city council meeting and wish to comment on a specific agenda item for a regular city council meeting may submit their comments electronically to the city clerk using the Agenda Item Comment Form. Comments submitted before 4 p.m. on the day of a city council meeting will be distributed to the city council and the appropriate staff prior to the meeting that evening. Comments will be posted to the city's website the following day.