Election Results will be posted after 7 p.m. on Election night, Tuesday, November 5, 2013.
The Littleton Center, located at 2255 W. Berry Avenue in Littleton (Google map), is a ballot drop-off site for Arapahoe County voters only. The ballot box is located in the city clerk’s office on the second floor. As Election Day nears, the ballot box will be moved to the main lobby of the Littleton Center and will be available during business hours, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On Election Day, Arapahoe County voters may drop off their ballots at the Littleton Center from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- October 15: First day mail-in ballots may be sent to voters
- October 21-November 1: Early voting
- November 5: Election Day
2013 Council Candidates
- Randy Stein
- Philip J. Cernanec
- Bruce R. Stahlman
- Bruce Beckman
- James Dean
- John Watson
- Citizens for Rational Development
- Citizens for Rational Development - Committee Registration Form
- Citizens for Rational Development FCPA Report - 1st Filing
- Citizens for Rational Development FCPA Report-2nd Filing
- Citizens for Rational Development FCPA Report - 3rd Filing
- Citizens for Rational Development FCPA Report-4th Filing
- Citizens for Rational Development FCPA Report- Final Filing 2014
- Citizens for Littleton's Future
Refer to your county's website or office number (below) for voter registration, early voting, precinct information, how to become an election judge, or to request a mail ballot.