Join the members of the Littleton Police Department (LPD) as you explore the science of solving crime and put knowledge to the test in hands-on activities. Participants will learn about fingerprint, shoe-print, and blood stain analysis; crime scene diagramming and photography; computer crimes; and more.
Registration closes July 4 at 4 p.m. The program is held at the Littleton Center, 2255 W. Berry Avenue in Littleton. For questions, contact Lpdevidence@litteltongov.org or 303-795-3881.
- August 2-4 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- For students entering grades 9-12 in the fall
Residents of the City of Littleton and/or Littleton Public Schools will be given first priority. Non-residents may attend as space allows. Please assure attendance for all three days prior to registration.
- Participants will be doing hands-on activities, indoors and outdoors. Dress appropriately.
- Lunch will be provided all three days.
- Alert LPD of any allergies to food or animals (animal blood will be used in certain activities).
- Alert LPD of any medical issues.
- Participants in the CSI program will be charged a $25 deposit, which will be refunded at the conclusion of the program.
- A graduation ceremony will be held on August 4, at 2 p.m. Parents are invited to attend the final presentations on August 4 before graduation (time to be determined).
- Respect instructors, peers, the space, and materials provided.
- Disruptive and/or inappropriate behavior may result in dismissal from the program.
- Participants are expected to attend all three days of the program.
- If dismissed from the program for any reason, the program deposit may not be returned.