02/07/2022 – At a special meeting January 31, the Tri-County Health Department (TCHD) Board of Health voted to let mask requirements expire in Adams and Arapahoe counties effective February 5 in both schools and public indoor spaces. In accordance with the TCHD decision, the Littleton Center will reopen to the public on Monday, February 7. Masks are encouraged in all city buildings, but not required.
For the latest information about COVID-19:
- Tri-County Health Department
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- For questions concerning COVID-19, call 2-1-1 or visit 211Colorado.org.
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Phone Line: 303-389-1687
- CDPHE Coronavirus Help Email: email@example.com
- RTD FAQs for COVID-19
City news sent to your inbox
Subscribe below to receive city news releases via Littleton eConnect email, and the Littleton Report Online. After submitting the form below, check your inbox for a confirmation email.