In order to protect the health and safety of the public and court staff, the Littleton Municipal Court will be open with the following guidelines in place:
- Masks are recommended while visiting all city buildings
- Court date today? Complete the Court Check-In Form
To participate in a scheduled court hearing:
- Call 303-795-3837. Follow the prompt and press 3 for court check-in.
- The clerk will take your information, and provide a set of instructions for in-person hearings and virtual options if your case is eligible. Please be patient as everyone calls to check in at the same time.
- The court will call you back at the number you provide to start your virtual hearing. This ensures you are not on hold for an extended period of time.
Call the court clerk at 303-795-3837 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. or email email@example.com.
All dockets are posted on the Upcoming Dockets page.
To speak with the city prosecutor or provide proof of insurance, call 303-795-3845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Defender Representation
If you are represented by the Public Defender’s Office and need to speak to them regarding your case, call 720- 295-6866.
If you are on probation, scheduled appointments will be conducted by telephone at your scheduled time. If you have any questions, call 303-795-3874 to speak with your probation officer.
Motions, Filings, Court Requests, Proof of Class or Community Service Hours
If you have a motion, filing, court request, proof of completion of a class or community service hours, you may fax it to the court at 303-795-3841, mail it to Littleton Municipal Court, 2069 W Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80120, or email email@example.com.
Payments can be made online at Municipal Court Online Payments.
If you have an active warrant that you are trying to address, call the court clerk who can discuss options for your case.