To check for vacancies and apply to this committee, visit the Authorities, Boards & Commissions page.
This advisory committee was commissioned by city council to support the city’s vision statement with thoughtful, considerate and insightful recommendations, suggestions and feedback, on matters of city policy that directly impact the attraction and retention of young residents and employees. The committee is comprised of 15 individuals between the ages of 16 and 36 who live, work or attend school in Littleton. Meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm.
Meetings are held the first Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room of the Littleton Center, 2255 West Berry Avenue.
|Brennon Morris, Vice Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lauren Geber, Vice Chairemail@example.com|
|Hannah Kight, Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Natilie Musil, Recording Secretaryemail@example.com|
|Jennifer Sue Makisfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For questions concerning this board, email the city clerk:
- Jamie Crout -Economic Development Specialist
- Colleen L. Norton - City Clerk
- Council Member Stephen Barr - Council Liaison
Authorities, Boards & Commissions Documents
- Boards and Commissions Task Force Recommendation Report
- Protocol, Standards of Conduct, and Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Email Guidelines - Outlines appropriate use of the City of Littleton’s email systems
- Media Relations Policy