Each year the Littleton City Council considers requests for discretionary grants, historically from nonprofit organizations that serve Littleton residents, and awards the grants to the organizations during the budget process. This is a competitive process as council always receives more requests than it has funds available.
- The 2023 Local Partnership Funding applications will be available beginning July 11, 2022
- Application deadline is August 8, 2022
- Awards will be distributed in January 2023
Requests may include operational, one-time special purpose grants, or event sponsorships (in-kind or cash).
Preference is given to:
- Programs and events historically supported by the city that directly serve Littleton citizens;
- Programs with the most connection to Council Goals and Objectives (as identified in the Envision Littleton process);
- Programs with greatest community impact;
- Programs with the highest number of citizen participants;
- Established service providers within the city.
Grants will not be awarded for:
- Debt or deficit reduction;
- Events outside the city limits;
- Capital improvements;
- For-profit events and/or activities.
- All applicants must agree to reference the city as a sponsor for programs supported via monetary grants or in-kind sponsorship;
- Individual awards are capped at $25,000;
- Applicants must submit a brief summary of how prior years' funds were used and contributed to the community with any subsequent applications.
For questions about the process, contact the program administrator.